Products: nursing bras, apparel, accessories
Covid-19 [Lockdown] Business Practices
- At this time The London Breastfeeding Boutique is only available for shopping online with either curbside pickup or shipping.
- Angela (the owner) will be at the boutique for curbside pickups/exchanges/returns on Thursdays from 4pm-6pm.
- If you require an alternate curbside pickup time, please let me know and we can make the arrangments.
- Exchanges and returns must take place when Angela is at the boutique - Thursdays 4pm-6pm.
- If you have questions about sizing I'm happy to help you out virtually as best as I can. Send me questions via messenger on Facebook or Instagram, or send me an email. If you would like guidance on taking your own measurements at home, we can book a 'virtual fitting' over zoom call at no extra charge.
- Curbside pickup is free and shipping is paid by the customer at Canada post rates - typically $10-$15 within Ontario.
Return/ Exchange Policy:
For all online orders I include a pair of disposable breastpads to make home try-ons more sanitary and facilitate returns/exchanges if needed.
➡️ Please treat your at-home try ons in the same way you would in-store: put the bra on (with breastpads in case of leaking), wear it for a few minutes, adjust any straps you need to, put your shirt on with it, and then take it off. ⬅️
So long as the product is in like-new condition with the tags on I'm happy to process a return or exchange for a different size 👍
Products that have been worn around the house for an extended period of time, even with the tags still on, or any products that have been damaged or leaked on, will not be eligible for a refund. Refunds or exchanges must be initiated within 14 days of the shipping or curbside pickup date.
Location & Hours
The London Breastfeeding Boutique is located 96 Wharncliffe Road South in London, Ontario.
Curbside pickups during lockdown will occur Thursdays from 4pm-6pm.
Virtual Fittings What to Expect:
You and I book a zoom call together (I’ll send you the link) and then login at our scheduled time for the video call.
🤱 We talk about what you’re hoping for in your bra and/ or common issues you’ve had with past bras; and then I guide you through taking your own measurements.
❗️BTW - you are fully clothed the whole time. As long as you’re not wearing a big bulky sweater it is fine to take the measurements on top of your clothes.
🤱 Ideally you have one of those sewing-style ‘cloth’ measuring tapes, but, if not, I’ve had customers use string or ribbon and a construction-style measuring tape.
🤱Then, based on those measurements, I suggest bra sizes and styles I think you might like and show you them on my website by sharing my screen with you. If it is Tuesday or Thursday afternoon/evening and I'm at the shop, I can also show you the product over video which could help you assess things like padding or strap thickness.
🤱We talk about how the bras typically fit (this one has a full-cup coverage, this one has a deeper-plunge in the middle, etc) and I typically also share feedback that I get from my customers when they try the bras on in-store about support and comfort.
Angela opened The London Breastfeeding Boutique in 2018. She had been dreaming of opening a business that would support breastfeeding moms ever since relocating away from her favourite local breastfeeding boutique in Ottawa - Milkface. When she met another mama-to-be in London who wanted to breastfeed her baby but had been unsuccessful at finding a properly fitting nursing bra, Angela knew it was the right time to open a store that would bring in a wide range of sizes and styles of nursing bras, offer a fitting service with them, and also carry breastfeeding-friendly apparel and other products that make the lives of breastfeeding moms easier.