Products: nursing bras, Nursing apparel, breastfeeding accessories
Covid-19 Business Policies
At this time The London Breastfeeding Boutique is only available for shopping by appointment.
- in-person shopping appointments will be Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 4:15pm
- I will book them every hour to give you plenty of time to shop (most mamas take 20-40 minutes for an appointment, but some take the whole hour)
- I’ll take up to 3 appointments per evening and will disinfect between each.
- masks will be worn at all times.
- babies in car seats are welcome so long as they are ok to stay in their car seat while you are trying bras on. As with everyone in my shop, my intention is to keep a 6ft distance as much as practical.
Return/ Exchange Policy:
For all online orders I include a pair of disposable breastpads to make home try-ons more sanitary and facilitate returns/exchanges if needed.
➡️ Please treat your at-home try ons in the same way you would in-store: put the bra on (with breastpads in case of leaking), wear it for a few minutes, adjust any straps you need to, put your shirt on with it, and then take it off. ⬅️
So long as the product is in like-new conditions with the tags on I'm happy to process a return or exchange for a different size 👍
Products that have been worn around the house for an extended period of time, even with the tags still on, or any products that have been damaged or leaked on, will not be eligible for a refund.
Location & Hours
Open by appointment only
The London Breastfeeding Boutique is located 96 Wharncliffe Road South in London, Ontario.
Two ways to shop:
1. In-person shopping appointment. These are scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the late afternoon/early evening. If that timing truly does not work for you, please reach out and I will try my best to arrange for an alternative time.
2. Virtual fitting over zoom - for shopping online with either curbside pickup or shipping, but you still get the benefits of taking your measurements and chatting about what your options could be. See below for more details on virtual fittings.
Pickup days are also Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 4:15pm, but if those times don't work for you just let me know.
Shipping is typically $10-$15 within Ontario depending on your location.
Virtual Fittings What to Expect:
You and I book a zoom call together (I’ll send you the link) and then login at our scheduled time for the video call.
🤱 We talk about what you’re hoping for in your bra and/ or common issues you’ve had with past bras; and then I guide you through taking your own measurements.
❗️BTW - you are fully clothed the whole time. As long as you’re not wearing a big bulky sweater it is fine to take the measurements on top of your clothes.
🤱 Ideally you have one of those sewing-style ‘cloth’ measuring tapes, but, if not, I’ve had customers use string or ribbon and a construction-style measuring tape.
🤱Then, based on those measurements, I suggest bra sizes and styles I think you might like and show you them on my website by sharing my screen with you. If it is Tuesday or Thursday afternoon/evening and I'm at the shop, I can also show you the product over video which could help you assess things like padding or strap thickness.
🤱We talk about how the bras typically fit (this one has a full-cup coverage, this one has a deeper-plunge in the middle, etc) and I typically also share feedback that I get from my customers when they try the bras on in-store about support and comfort.
Angela opened The London Breastfeeding Boutique in 2018. She had been dreaming of opening a business that would support breastfeeding moms ever since relocating away from her favourite local breastfeeding boutique in Ottawa - Milkface. When she met another mama-to-be in London who wanted to breastfeed her baby but had been unsuccessful at finding a properly fitting nursing bra, Angela knew it was the right time to open a store that would bring in a wide range of sizes and styles of nursing bras, offer a fitting service with them, and also carry breastfeeding-friendly apparel and other products that make the lives of breastfeeding moms easier.